Wednesday 19 December 2018

Workshop Erasmus+ Hungary part2


A few weeks have passed since the training in Estonia, where I think we got a good picture about how to work with young sters who has fewer opportunities. The task was given to each and every one of the national teams participating in the training to implement some form of training in their own community for a positive change.
Ont he training our national team represented Hungary. The members of the team were Javad Khalilli, Giorgi and I. As I know, Javad and Georgi have completed a workshop in Debrecen, Hungary for a few weeks, which I could not join because of my EVS in Croatia.
The day before yesterday, on the 17th December, I finally managed to implement the workshop with youngsters with fewer opportunities, at the workshop's current residence in Petrinja, one of the local elementary schools in Croatia, Osnovna škola Dragutina Tadijanovića Petrinja (http://os-dtadijanovica-petrinja.skole.hr/). The organization IKS, the local youth organization (my EVS host organization), helped me in the development and in the implementation of the workshop, which I appreciate. The participants in the workshop were 7th grade students, about 20 people. Since the participants had not heard anything about Erasmus + before, because of their socially disadvantaged situation and their younger age, the aim of the workshop was to enable youngsters to get involved more easily in the future in programs wich they can apply for, for example mobility projects, youth exchanges, and to get a picture of Erasmus + in general.

The course of the workshop:
1. Introduction
2. Some warm-up games / energizers
3. Presenting about Erasmus + and youth exchanges
4. Watching Erasmus + youth exchanges video (https://ec.europa.eu/.../indi.../young-people/youth-exchanges_en)
5. Storytelling about Erasmus + experiences / Benefits of participating in Erasmus + projects
6. Creating posters about Erasmus +




During the workshop, I have used a number of non-formal educational tools wich I have learned during the training. (energizers, warm-up games, sharing thoughts and feelings, presenting themselves and teamwork)

No comments:

Post a Comment