Wednesday 16 January 2019

Erasmus + Workshop in Martinique, FRANCE by Sandrine Peytier

The 7th of January, I did the first part of the workshop about Erasmus +. 


I met the "Eco Mobil" (https://www.ecomobil972.com/) team, youth people who work in the "Repair Café". It was a team of 15 youth, most of them never heard about Erasmus + before.

In this workshop I share my own experience in Estonia in the "ABC of Inclusion project" and I have explained to the youth people how Erasmus + works and how you can apply.




I show them some video about Erasmus+ and the activities we do during the project.


I used some energizer that I learned in the project.

I have invited them to the French Facebook Group for Erasmus+, to the "D'antilles et d'Ailleurs" facebook page and shared the link of the Estonian Association http://www.seiklejad.org.

They were extremely interested about Erasmus+ opportunities, Some want to apply to the "D'antilles et D'Ailleurs" project soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment